Areas of expertise
- Training on dynamic simulation techniques.
- Development of dynamic simulation models of process plant.
- Process studies: Improve control, tune controllers.
- Operator training
- Develop safe emergency shutdown sequence
- Process Design
- Fine Chemical Systems
- Bulk Chemicals Systems
- Petrochemical Plant
- Nuclear, Oil, Coal fired Power Plant
- Simulation of Dynamic Systems
- Fluid Flow, Heat Flow and Mass Balance Systems
- 10+ years VisSim experience
- VisSim, RealTime Pro, Analyze, Beta Testing
- Chartered chemical engineer with 20 years experience in chemical and process plant design and commissioining.
- Honours Degree in Chemical Engineering, University of Surrey.
- Dynamic Simulation of a Chlor-Alkali Electrolyser for Ineos Chlor
- design of bio-fuel blending of petroleum products for BP
- Clean up of legacy nuclear facilities for Sellafield Limited
- Batch Distillation simulation
- Power Station Waste Water System thermodynamic and hydraulic modeling